One-on-one health coaching is for individuals who are ready to change their lifestyle in order to gain greater health.
Do you feel like you have?
- low mood
- digestive issues
- trouble losing weight
- brain fog
- sleep issues
- skin problems
or you maybe you simply want to transition to a whole foods way of eating, then my guidance might be able to help you.
Coaching will include:
A plan based on your priorities created by me AND you.
The tools, such as food plan alterations, stress reduction strategies, sleep hygiene, exercise and more to get you feeling happy and healthy again.
Encouragement, support, accountability, resources suggestions when requested.
Our path is based on your priorities. You may have recommendations from a medical practitioner and want help implementing them or maybe you have your own reasons for seeking support. It’s important to note that I do not make recommendations or write prescriptions. I work with you to co-create goals that are manageable and provide support through your transition.
Click Package below for pricing and purchasing
Overview of Package Details:
First Session – 60 minutes Via Video Conference
- During our initial session we will:
- Review your new client in-take form
- Discuss your current health concerns, practitioners lifestyle recommendations, and where you want be with your health
- Explore how to optimize all areas of your wellness:
- food (practitioner prescribed)
- community & relationships
- mental & emotional well-being
- Co-create a plan and generate action steps towards your goals
- Following the session you will receive a post session summary that may contain additional resources, websites, articles, books, recipes, etc. depending on your individual needs
One hour Follow Up Sessions (number depends on package purchased) – Via Video Conference
- Discuss how your action steps and time since we last met has gone
- Give space for you to share your obstacles and develop strategies to overcome them
- Share additional resources and information
- Celebrate successes and achievements
- Create new action steps to continue moving towards your health vision
- Post session summary that may contain additional educational materials, websites, articles for research, book titles, etc.
- Tasks (action steps) in Practice Better that you can cross off as accomplished for extra accountability
****As a BONUS you can message me through the patient portal in-between booked session to ask questions, share successes, and get additional support.
Meeting somewhere between 7-10 days is ideal but you may decide that meeting biweekly is best for you. You decide how you book your sessions.
If you need additional support and guidance afterwards, you can purchase single sessions or another package.
Questions? Please click to schedule a free call with me or e-mail me at Kelly.FindingHealthy@gmail.com
I look forward to working with you and being a part of your journey towards finding your “healthy.”
In Health & Happiness,